It might be true when people say, “music heals the soul”, but a bad audio system in your car will surely hurt your ears. This is precisely why most people invest in a good sound system for their cars.
You should get yourself the best epicenter for car audio if you want to have a nice audio experience. A long-distance drive can be made more enjoyable by the pleasant sounds provided by your car’s audio system.
Epicenter is a car audio system bass enhancement device. Many people may install subwoofers in their vehicles to improve their ability to hear low frequencies, but this will not fully address the problems.
Top Audio Epicenter Recommendation
Here’s a shortlist of audio epicenter worth considering:
AudioControl’s The EPICENTER is one of the most popular processors used by customers for their car audio systems. It is specially intended to improve the bass quality of the audio system by processing the audio input and then reproducing the low bass notes to make them sound more vibrant.
It is really simple to install, according to users. Simply connect it between the car receiver and any suitable amplifiers to guarantee synchronization.
When you purchase the unit, it comes with a wired remote. All you have to do is connect it from the installation position to your driver seat so that you’ll be able to adjust the audio settings easily.
The system is praised for its sound quality. It can generate low bass frequencies, no matter what type of genre you’re listening to. You can attach it to any receiver using the pre-amps, making it even easier to use.
- Bass Restoration Processor (Black), Included ACR-1 Remote…
- Patented Bass Maximizer – Increases Bass Response from Your…
- 2-Channel Preamp Inputs and Outputs
- The pre-amp can produce a maximum output of 9.5 Vrms, so it will provide all the bass you need.
- There’s a fixed subsonic filter to protect the speakers from too much bass.
- Build quality needs improvement.
- Basic sound settings, not suitable for seasoned audiophiles.
This Soundstream epicenter is a great option to so many other models of epicenters. The BX-20Z is reasonably priced and simple to set up.
This unit is one of the most cost-effective epicenters worth purchasing from a respectable vendor. Unlike some other models, this one has LED indicators that give you information about the bass optimizer.
The signal-to-noise ratio of this model is 130dB, according to lab test results. This ensures that you get the accurate sound you want without any external distractions. There’s also a wired remote control so you can quickly change the system’s settings.
The gadget is truly designed to impress with its chrome and white finish. And, to make it better, it’s compatible with the vast majority of Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- It is very easy to set up and takes hardly any time.
- The blue LCD accent adds a modern touch, makes it more appealing and eye-catching.
- Thumbs up for its versatility, it is compatible with almost all car speaker models.
- It sounds like it doesn’t equalize the bass notes; it only boosts them up.
- If you are an audiophile, you will need to do a fine-tuning with this model.
Hifonics is indeed a very trustworthy brand for both residential audio systems and automobile audios. You can rely on it to provide you with an audio control system that helps you create the sound you want regardless of the type of music you enjoy.
The BXiPRO1.0 is equipped with a bass processing system that reconstructs and then embeds low-frequency notes into the final sound output. In nonscientific words, it offers you extra bass even when you’re listening to music from old tapes or cd players.
You will find an immediate improvement in your bass with this Hifonics BXIPRO1.0. Don’t worry if you have old music on your phones or other devices. This device will help you enhance the quality of your songs.
- In comparison to other models, the Hifonics BXIPRO1.0 can precisely reproduce low-frequency notes and then incorporate these into the final sound output.
- The maximum 13.2V peak output should provide you with enough bass notes for any musical genre.
- It doesn’t have any kind of speaker protection feature.
- The gain buttons seem to be a little too sensitive, so you have to be careful when adjusting them.
The most important feature of Power Acoustik BASS-12C is that it aims to recreate the bass removed when the audio file was compressed and processed. It will delight you with both low and high notes it creates that you didn’t even know existed within the song.
The first time you see Power Acoustik BASS-12C, you will notice the illuminated logo that comes in chrome and metallic red finish. You will see some buttons that control the bass level and the epicenter’s PFM subsonic filter on its remote.
You can revive the booming bass that your subwoofers were designed to have with this device. The LED glowing eye is one of the device’s distinctive features. It makes the device stand out among the other car epicenters.
- Power Acoustik BASS-12C has balanced audio input jacks. So, even with a bad audio file, you’ll still be able to get enhanced bass notes in your car audio system.
- The model’s attractive design can be a good conversation starter, particularly with those who love rock music.
- It doesn’t always produce the same sound output.
- Some users reported sensitive controls.
The SoundXtreme ST-AP6 includes a convenient dash mount wired controller that helps you to adjust the bass levels to meet your specific car audio needs. This is the product you want if you’d like to experience listening to music at your ideal bass level.
It detects the input level from the factory audio. Following that, it will incorporate extra bass at a maximum volume level while maintaining a well-balanced audio output. The highest input level of 15V RMS is one of its distinguishing features. Its peak output level, on the other hand, is 13.5V. As a result, you should expect a decent audio experience. This epicenter is also very simple to use thanks to its dash mount remote control. And even better, it is reasonably priced for people at all economic levels.
- Dash Mount Remote Control | Bass Level & PFM Subsonic Filter…
- Bass Output Control | Bass Output Control | PFM Subsonic…
- Parametric Bass Controls | PWM High Head Room Power Supply |…
- This epicenter works great in getting rid of the distortion present in the subwoofers.
- It doesn’t affect the audio quality of the files.
- This model is not the easiest to install, requires a few adjustments with very little information on the manual book.
- It is not a very compact model, so it will take some space in your car.
Factors to Considering When Choosing the Right Car Audio Epicenter
There are several factors to consider when selecting an audio epicenter for your vehicle. Here are several things to consider when selecting a car audio epicenter:
- Optimal audio output
When you install a new epicenter in your car’s audio system, it’s clear that you want to increase the system’s bass sound. Each epicenter model will have a different audio processing system, so you must pay careful attention to this to ensure that you get an audio epicenter that meets your requirements.
- Precise bass results
A top-notch epicenter must be able to produce bass notes precisely. It is not always about the strongest and loudest bass notes. A good-quality epicenter that accurately reconstructs bass notes will deliver a harmonious sound to your ears.
- Reliable noise-canceling feature
Another crucial factor to consider when looking for a good epicenter is the noise cancellation ability. This key feature removes ambient noise to provide an amazing sound for the car audio, allowing the bass to be heard clearly.
- Easy to control
The remote control is a fantastic function that makes audio adjustments convenient for the car driver. Moreover, the feature makes it very easy to activate all of the epicenter’s functionality.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does a car audio epicenter do?
For many consumers who own car sound systems, an epicenter is an impressive cornerstone. It is a system that digitally enhances the low bass of any audio material, including old recordings.
It can detect bass melodies precisely and then digitally reproduce them, resulting in an amazing hit of pleasant audio. This means you’ll hear more punchy bass than ever.
- Which one to choose, epicenter or equalizer?
To begin, we must first understand that an audio equalizer is a tone regulator for your car’s sound system.
In contrast to epicenters, it was intended to reduce frequency rather than increase it. Thus, excessively increasing the frequency levels on your equalizer can be damaging to your speakers.
The solution to your car’s audio issues is an epicenter. The epicenter accomplishes this by digitally reconstructing the music’s bass lines. As a result, the bass notes become lower but sound more vivid. As you’ve seen, the list includes many types of best epicenter for car audio items.
What is right for you may not be the best alternative for anyone else. It would help if you considered the qualities of the epicenters as well as their prices. Regardless of which one you pick, the quality of your car audio will be greatly improved.